Monday, February 13, 2012

Why All The Wishlist Tweets?

I have lots of sexy new shoots and a BIG new project coming up that I think you guys are really going to likeSo if anyone would like to help out I would appreciate it so much!!! I am in major need of lots of different things, such as a new digital camera, lots of shoes considering i have like 2 pairs of heels,and LOTS of outfits and accessories. Paypal donations will be accepted as well. Everything and anything is very appreciated.


I hate to ask you guys like this but unfortunately I am not in the financial position to buy all this stuff myself. Especially not with all the 

Every gift no matter what it is how small or large you will receive a customized thank you card. Email me at allauralee@gmail.com for spoil me back options 




A little about me collage i did the other day.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get you a gift lovely. Get in touch with me via email at Jgouldx@gmail.com. :)

    ReplyDelete