Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY POST VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day (if you are into that kind of thing) I personally believe its a day of forced love, false I love you's, and of couse lets not forget corporate greed. If I was to get roses and a card on Valentines day it most likely wouldn't mean much to me because everyone is getting cards and flowers; but if I was to be presented with flowers and a cute preferably personalized card and maybe some cute shoes on any day thats not in February. My heart would totally be melted. 


So if you are wondering what I did for my Valentines Day well I first spent the day getting my upcoming schedule all organized. Figured out what clothes I have and what to donate and what would be good to shoot in and all that fun stuff :P .... Lets just say that I have some shopping to do! But thats a OK with me what girl doesn't like shopping? :) Then I spent time doing some things that needed to be done around the house naked of course ;) lol jk but i freaking WISH!!!! Damn roommates! At least the lease is up in September and than I will (fingers crossed) have my own place. Omg I can not wait lifts my spirits times 10 just thinking about it. :D Think of all the sexy cam shows we can do!!! :)

The best part of the day hands down was giving you all I decided my Valentines day gift to all of a voyeuristic type of show on mfc. I just pampered myself with a nice bubble bath, when I say I pampered myself I mean I had a bath bomb, bath salts, and some green apple bubblicious bubble bath. haha not a kid not yet a women. It was soooo relaxing i even gave my special spots some love ;) in that bath which was just what I needed. But then my bath water got cold :( wish I could have stayed on longer!!! I dont know why but I always seem to not get much hot water. I think it could be that I like my water HOT and our water heater cant handle my hottness lol. Unfortunately I was unable/forgot to take pictures during it but im sure it looked something like this.


I hope you all had a good Valentines Day XOXO
-Alaura Lee

2 comments:

  1. Come March, I will definitely get you some items from your wish list :) btw you are so incredibly beautiful

    ReplyDelete