Sunday, February 5, 2012

What have I been up to?

After this last week I've been getting head back on straight and taking some "me" time I guess you can say. What Me time means for me is taking some time to myself and getting my mind motivated again. I gave myself a mani pedi. I just love painting my nails it's so relaxing for me. Then I went out with a friend for some dinner. And met up with an old friend who I haven't seen in years for coffee. Just talked about anything and everything. It was nice connecting with an old friend. He saw I was having troubles and stepped in and leant an ear. Things like that kinda give you hope in humanity. The rest of my me time was spent doing some shopping and getting new lingere and I got lots of long socks for all you foot guys out their ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment